ARUCC Research Working Group
Where Evidence Meets Action
The ARUCC Research Working Group is a volunteer committee that supports, showcases, and conducts research with the goal of contributing to our profession. We also review and provide advice to the national association regarding research requests presented to ARUCC. In short, we are a group of colleagues who are intent on encouraging thoughtful, evidence-based research to support advances in Canadian enrolment services.
Stay tuned for more coming soon!
Keen to publish a new white paper or research study?
- National Residency study
- ARUCC PCCAT Transcript and Transfer Guide
- Student Success study
- Online Surveys conducted by the membership
- ARUCC White Papers and related research
- Additional Resources
Wondering who we are?
- Kate Ross, associate VP and registrar, University of British Columbia - Chair
- Ray Darling, registrar, University of Waterloo – Vice Chair & Ontario representative
- Alice Miller, registrar, University of Windsor - ARUCC Executive representative
- Kyle Vuorinen, Associate Registrar, Douglas College – western representative
- Joanne Duklas, ARUCC honourary member – member-at-large
- Mike Sekulic, University Registrar, MacEwan University – member-at-large
- Eastern representative
- Quebec representative