Interesting Initiatives Related to the ARUCC Groningen Project
The articles below will direct you to third party websites.
See the latest from CHESICC in China, an officially authorized credential verification service and provider of official academic documents. CHESICC is partnering with credential distribution providers and others from around the world to support student mobility.
- ARUCC Groningen Declaration Signatory information, http://www.groningendeclaration.org/signatories/arucc-prospective-signatory
- Arida, A. Summer 2015. Canada signs onto the Groningen Declaration. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol23no29E.pdf
- Massey, K. & Vadivel, R. Winter 2015. Student mobility and a Canadian data-sharing network. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol23no28E.pdf
- Massey, K. & McKee, W. 3rd Annual Groningen Declaration Meeting: Promoting the electronic exchange of international education data. http://www.arucc.ca/uploads/documents/contactvol22no28E.pdf
- Groningen Declaration Signatories: http://www.groningendeclaration.org/signatories