ARUCC Conference 2018
Join Us for ARUCC & CACUSS 2018!
Sunday June 17 2018 - Wednesday June 20 2018 | Charlottetown, PEI | PEI Convention Centre
This is the first time these two organizations will formally come together to share common interest, learn from research and innovative practices, and to collaborate and build partnerships between members and external stakeholders. As travel and professional development budgets are tight, building cost efficiencies for both organizations will benefit our membership and our invited exhibitors and sponsors.
The ARUCC biennial conference is the largest gathering of registrarial professionals in Canada. Now in our 53rd year, ARUCC membership spans the country with almost 200 individual institutions represented and numerous national initiatives underway. Our biennial conference is a much sought-after event attracting representatives and colleagues from universities and colleges, large and small and from coast to coast to coast, with the goal to share best practices, research and programs related to enrolment management, admissions, registration, student records, and student success and wellness. It features 3 full days of learning in over 150 educational workshops, keynote speaker(s), poster presentations and more.
Included in the conference registration ticket are access to all educational sessions, nutrition breaks, exhibitor/poster fair, lunches, opening reception and closing banquet. Pre-conference workshops should be registered for separately.
The 2018 joint ARUCC/CACUSS Conference is organized to be of interest to:
- University/College leaders including: enrolment managers, strategists and vice-presidents; registrars; deans; directors.
- Staff involved in University/College: admissions; student recruitment; frontline service; scholarships and awards; financial aid; information systems; academic advising and counseling; transfer and articulation; curriculum management; government reporting; research and analysis.
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals
We invite you to join other leaders and colleagues from across Canada whom will meet to discuss policy, strategy and issues in post-secondary culture, as well as innovative ways to implement new ideas around enrolment management and student success on your campuses.
We look forward to this exciting collaborative venture in 2018 and hope to see you in PEI!