ARUCC Launches Request for Proposal for National Network
ARUCC and its partners, PCCAT, CUCCIO, and CanPESC are pleased to announce the launch of the Request for Proposal (RFP) for the National Network as part of the ARUCC Groningen and Student Mobility Project. Interested Proponents are encouraged to review the RFP published exclusively on the Merx purchasing website (merx.com).
- RFP Title: The National Data Exchange Network (“National Network”)
- Solicitation Number: 2019-051P
- URL: https://www.merx4.merx.com/public/solicitations/1189986221/abstract
Those wishing to access a copy of the RFP are required to go to merx.com and formally register with that organization. Once registered, a merx username and password will be provided by MERX to facilitate access.
Hold the Date! The International Groningen Declaration Network Meeting is Coming to Canada
The ARUCC executive in partnership with PCCAT, CUCCIO, and CanPESC, submitted and won a bid to host the international Groningen Declaration Network 2021 annual meeting in Ottawa for the week of May 3, 2021. This represents an exciting moment and builds on the work of the ARUCC Groningen & Student Mobility Project. Typical participants include senior level officials from international governments, institutions, vendors, and allied associations who are dedicated to advancing access and quality assured practices in higher education to serve the causes of student mobility and permission-based data portability. Join ARUCC and its partners at this international event dedicated to advancing student mobility.
Canadian Provincial Hubs, Student Groups, Government, Post-Secondary Leaders, and Others Endorse the National Network
- from application centres, government organizations, and councils across Canada
- British Columbia Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT), EducationPlannerBC, APAS Alberta, Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT), Campus Manitoba, Saskatchewan Transfer Credit and Learner Pathways Council, Ontario Council on Admissions and Transfer (ONCAT), Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), OCAS Inc. (Ontario colleges' application centre), Nova Scotia Council on Articulation and Transfer (NSCAT) (Nova Scotia), Council on Articulations and Transfer of New Brunswick (CATNB), Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire (BCI)
- from student groups
- from post-secondary leadership groups
Endorse the project today. Let's work together to improve student mobility through document digitization and data exchange.