ARUCC Town Hall - May 2ARUCC Members are invited to participate in an ARUCC virtual Town Hall event on Monday, May 2, 2022 at 10 am PDT, 11 AM MDT, 12 Noon CDT, 1 PM EDT, 2 PM ADT and 2:30 NLDT. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with your association in advance of the ARUCC 2022 conference and get oriented to the latest developments.
During this Town Hall you can:
- Learn about the Board’s proposed approach to developing an ARUCC strategic plan, including opportunities for input and member participation.
- Discuss the development of ARUCC Communities of Practice.
- Receive updates about ongoing work and the upcoming conference.
- Meet our incoming Treasurer.
- Connect with your colleagues.
The Town Hall is open to all ARUCC institutional members and associates.
TO REGISTER, click the “Register” button below. We look forward to seeing you on May 2nd.