Sunday June 17 2018 - Wednesday June 20 2018 | Charlottetown, PEI | PEI Convention Centre
Check out the conference Facebook page for photos and more!
This is the first time these two organizations formally came together to share a common interest, learn from research and innovative practices, and to collaborate and build partnerships between members and external stakeholders. As travel and professional development budgets are tight, building cost efficiencies for both organizations benefited our membership and our invited exhibitors and sponsors.
The ARUCC biennial conference is the largest gathering of registrarial professionals in Canada. Now in our 53rd year, ARUCC membership spans the country with almost 200 individual institutions represented and numerous national initiatives underway. Our biennial conference is a much sought-after event attracting representatives and colleagues from universities and colleges, large and small and from coast to coast to coast, with the goal to share best practices, research and programs related to enrolment management, admissions, registration, student records, and student success and wellness. It features 3 full days of learning in over 150 educational workshops, keynote speaker(s), poster presentations and more.
The 2018 joint ARUCC/CACUSS Conference was organized to be of interest to:
- University/College leaders including: enrolment managers, strategists and vice-presidents; registrars; deans; directors.
- Staff involved in University/College: admissions; student recruitment; frontline service; scholarships and awards; financial aid; information systems; academic advising and counseling; transfer and articulation; curriculum management; government reporting; research and analysis.
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals